PARTNERS Legal is a ground-breaking Australian law firm: one of the new breed of incorporated practices with directors from both the legal and non-legal professions.
PARTNERS Legal offers legal advice and services in:
•Estate planning and management
•Business succession planning
•Workplace relations and employment
PARTNERS Legal is an experienced "go to" law firm - a one-stop shop. At PARTNERS Legal we are fast, focused and networked.
The services at PARTNERS Legal are designed to support your most pressing requirements. For example, our comprehensive estate planning and management services are designed to transfer wealth effectively, but without fuss.
To make it easy for you to access, we have developed a range of integrated, extra value services to directly support PARTNERS' specialist offering of non-core financial services to the accounting profession.
PARTNERS Legal uses its legal skills and experience taking a broader view of your world: looking at all the possible relationships and applying relevant solutions.
To do this effectively, PARTNERS Legal takes three vital steps:
• We clearly identify your goal
• We understand your business needs and issues, and
• We present a valid business reason with solutions
Each of these steps demands a deeper than usual understanding of your key requirements or initiatives.
PARTNERS Legal are considerate of our clients time and needs.
• Documents are simple to understand
• Documents are current and consistent with your professional requirements
• Easy to order, reliable delivery and cost-competitive
• Access to a range of other financial services including: superannuation, financial planning, investment advice and personal/commercial lending.
Parking at PARTNERS Legal is available onsite for those clients who request a carpark when making an appointment, and there is also sufficient carparking available along St Kilda Road; 2 hour restrictions do apply.
Access to PARTNERS Legal via public transport is quick and easy. There is a tram stop directly infront of the building, and Windsor Railway Station is within 10 minutes walking distance.