Theresa holds qualifications in Law and Nursing; and is also a Registered Migration Agent. She has over 10 years experience providing legal advice in private law firms and within Queensland’s Health Department.
As the Principal of ABLE Legal Service Theresa provides legal advice to the firm’s clients and manages its day-to-day strategic development.
* Contract law
* Commercial disputes
* Commercial legal risk management (including contract review)
* Registered Migration Agent - specialising in medical migration - MARN 1463798
Code of Conduct for registered migration agents - https://www.mara.gov.au/media/95420/Code_of_Conduct.pdf
* Practical health sector knowledge & experience
* Advance health directives
* Enduring powers of attorney
* Health law
* Corporate governance and compliance
* Work health & safety law and compliance
* Practical health sector knowledge and experience
‘ABLE’ stands for Active, Balanced, Living & legal Excellence.
Able is about TRUST and CLARITY.
Relationships are important.
The aim is to demystify the law, and provide a personal, people orientated Service.
Theresa was a non-executive director (Deputy Chair) of Karuna Hospice Services Limited for five years and also chaired Karuna’s Ethics Committee.
She was elected to and served on the Queensland Branch Council of the Australian College of Health Service Management.